April Mood Board

Happy April! Spring weather is in full swing & I can definitely feel a change in the air. Atlanta weather may be notorious for a little drama...but I am so inspired by the breathtaking Fall & Spring seasons we get to experience. Specifically the bright white dogwood trees, tulips in every color of the rainbow, chinese cherry blossoms, & yes...even the yellow pollen takeover we have each year. I've gotten out my sundresses & self-tanner, cleaned my apartment from top to bottom for some classic spring cleaning, & happy hours with pals on patios are all over my to-do list!

Here's what else my mind is coveting this month:




I need these glasses from Urban Outfitters.





Some current trends I'm loving...

Gave in & grabbed myself a pair of these chic sunglasses from Anthropologie :)

Just made this copper magazine holder mine (pictured above) along with the matching letter tray & paper clip box from Anthro!






Loving classic tote bags with a whimsical touch. Just bought this one (Regina Spektor lyrics) from Skreened.com.

HBO's VEEP is back! Hilarious political show...catch up NOW if you've never seen it!
Good to remember for those April showers days!



xoxo, Gina Rose

Comments