fall style muses

As each new season rolls around, I find myself looking to my many style muses for inspiration. 
If you're looking to refine your personal style but don't know where to start, I highly recommend finding your own style muses who's style/confidence is what you'd ideally like to emulate. 

See below for 4 of my favorites who are the epitome of fall style. I hope they influence you too!

the actress: 
{diane keaton}


One of my favorite actresses - Diane Keaton, has been a style icon since the beginning of her career as Woody Allen's very own muse in the 1970s. Always known for her trademark menswear-inspired look & rocking a fantastic hat. I love to watch her style evolve over the years. She can do no wrong!

the blogger: 
{lucy williams}


I've been following Lucy online for a while now (via Pinterest & her blog: Fashion Me Now) & I cannot get enough of her effortless street wear. I love her tried & true uniform (cropped denim, tees, undone hair) yet she always surprises me with little touches of whimsy like a fun bag or unusual shoe. 

the designer: 
{diane von furstenberg}


Another fabulous Diane, my favorite designer. From the start of her career - also in the 1970s - she has stayed true to her signature look. Diane got her big break when she invented the ever-classic & flattering-on-everyone wrap dress, that has remained timeless ever since. As for her personal style, I love her throw & go look of a feminine dress & sheer tights. And this girl is not afraid to rock a print or a bold color. 

the musicians: 
{haim}


Last but not least, the Haim sisters. This pop-rock trio not only makes awesome music, but they always look effortlessly cool. I love their go-tos: black chelsea boots, edgy jackets, middle parts. And when they're dressed up they always look perfectly put together & I love that they color-coordinate! 



I hope these ladies left you inspired to think of your own style muses this fall. Beyond their clothing, I also admire all of these women for their careers & their character. DVF sums it up well in the below quote. <3

A little Monday motivation from DVF herself.

Comments