January Mood Board


Hello! Here we are, it's 2014. A new year! Here's what's been on my mind lately...

The gorgeous Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid!


I'm so intrigued by the sleek new Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen fragrances: Nirvana Black & Nirvana White 

Speaking of the Olsen's, I'm head over heels for Ashley's LBD here. I want a million of them in every color.

Adore these whimsical mirrors from West Elm. Just my style.

Can't wait to order this print from Etsy for my apartment!

This is definitely the time of year for my favorite detox drink: Skinny Water (lemons, cucumber & mint in ice cold water - can also add strawberries, limes, or grapefruit!)

Love this mantra for all the single girls. So simple yet it says so much!

Excited for a new funny show to add to my weekly line-up. This one, "Broad City" premiering on Comedy Central on Jan. 22 is exec produced by my idol Amy Poehler!

I just can't get enough of John Mayer + Katy Perry

I especially love when they write cute things to each other via Instagram.

Can you blame me?! They are perfect.

Wish I could magically teleport to the Diane Von Furstenberg "Journey of a Dress" exhibition in NYC for the 40th anniversary of her iconic wrap dress. Read more here: http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/diane-von-furstenbergs-journey-of-a-dress-exhibition-opening/#1

DVF is my favorite designer & it is literally on my bucket list to own one of her gorgeous wrap dresses one day! Fun print/colors & all.


I've been listening to a lot of classic Van Morrison lately & he just sings to my soul. Specifically I have listened to "Brand New Day" more times than I can count. <3


My favorite looks from the Golden Globes! Emma nailed her glowy makeup & I loved her fun dress!

Lena Dunham rocked the bright, happy, yellow :)

How can you not love these babes? 

Diane Keaton was by far my favorite, accepting the lifetime achievement award for Woody Allen, in classic Diane Keaton attire. 

Getting excited for President Obama's State of the Union address next week. Always inspiring for the year ahead.

I'd love to emulate this look every day til summer. So cozy! 

Love this Manifesto for Spirited Souls!


I hope my mental mood board has left you inspired! Happy 2014 :)

Comments