Apartment Therapy

Hello Friends! Happy June! 

Having my own Carrie Bradshaw-esque apartment in my 20's has been a long time aspiration of mine & last November I finally made that happen. So after living in my own apartment for 6 months now, I thought it was time I share some photos of how I styled it & where I've bought my decor on a budget! I splurged on a few pieces including the couch, bed, & a new mattress when I first moved in & the rest has been collected ever since! My main requirements for accessories are colorful, cozy, whimsical, & conversation starters...Enjoy :)

Couch: Cost Plus World Market, Coffee Table: Ikea, Side Table: Target, Shelf: Ikea, Pillows: Society 6, Rug: Marshall's
One of my favorite accessories are these celestial coasters from Anthropologie.


I love this framed Marilyn Monroe photo because it was my parent's in the 80's :)

Curtains: Cost Plus World Market




Bookshelf: Ikea, Rug: Marshall's, Twinkle Lights: Urban Outfitters

DIY Photo Gallery on a Budget: Magazines + Washi Tape, Lamp: Target

DIY Chalkboard to showcase my Atlanta Bucket List...have completed almost all of them!

These bookshelves from Ikea are perfect to house all your treasures!

Frames: Cost Plus World Market & Target, Copper Magazine Holder: Anthropologie, Beige Magazine Holder: Target, Andy Warhol Special Edition Campbell's Soup Cans: Target (No Longer Available), Cheers Glasses: Target


Mirror: Target, Copper Desk Accessories: Anthropologie, Frames: Target


I added a pop of color to my kitchen with this sparkly banner from Target.

Pots: Ikea, Hand Towels: Cost Plus World Market, Salt & Pepper Shakers: Target

With all white cabinets, I added a fun touch with these sky blue knobs from Cost Plus World Market!
Toaster: Target, Coriander: Cost Plus World Market

Bed: Cost Plus World Market, Bedding: Ikea, Throw Pillow: Target, Curtains: Ikea, Side Table: Target

Model: My kitty Mowgli

 Lamp: TJ Maxx, Frame: Target, Wine: Cost Plus World Market

These prints are from an old calendar from Urban Outfitters!
I simply teared out the pages & hung them up with wooden pant hangers from Marshall's.

I dressed up this hand-me-down dresser with some crystal knobs from Restoration Hardware
Mirror: Target, Jewelry Box: Target, Frame: Target, Wine: Target

DIY Fabric Mood Board with all my favorite things :)



Bathroom Decor includes a free art print I got from work, DIY chalkboard, Cynthia Rowley towels from Marshall's,
Eiffel Tower: Target, Necklace: TJ Maxx, Earrings: Anthropologie, Glasses: Warby Parker,
Shower Curtain & Crystal Curtain Knobs: Target


I hope this has left you inspired to make your home special! And always remember...
A room should feel collected, not decorated. Buy what you love and you'll end up with a home like this.
xoxo, Gina Rose

Comments