Summer Mood Board

This past Saturday (June 21) marked the official first day of summer. Bring on the longer days, margaritas, BBQ, music festivals, little white dresses, & sun-kissed people everywhere - loving life. 

Here's what is filling up my mental mood board so far...

I'm loving the World Cup right now. Everyone cheering for the same team...USA! Perfect timing with Independence Day coming up.







A few new summer trends I adore:
50 Shades of Melon...These girls took the cake for me at this year's Met Ball.

Yep, they're back. But in a more refined length than those Hollister ones we all wore religiously in the early 2000s. 

What is it about this whimsical looking fruit that we all love?! Who knows, but I can't get enough.

Kimonos are so easy breezy & feminine...& a nice alternative to scarves!


This one is for Christina Yang! One of my all-time favorite fictional characters. "Dance It Out" in her honor this summer. (Her last episode after 9 years on Grey's Anatomy premiered back in May)

I love this article from Refinery 29 about numerous ways to style a white shirt. Perfect for summer!

I'm headed to the lake for July 4th & I cannot wait! 




I am swooning over this sweet set of whale measuring cups from Anthropologie. 

Dazed & Confused is one of my favorite summer movies to bust out each year. The soundtrack, the wardrobe, the high school innocence...I just want to live in 1977.





I love this article from The Everygirl about Embracing Rest in a Culture of Busy.



My birthday is August 21st... (turning 25!) Love this motto to try to embrace 365 days a year.




xoxo, Gina Rose

Comments