color crush: paprika


Ah, the color wheel. Funny that it is a wheel, because it seems that colors always seem to come full circle don't they?  I sure experience highs & lows with color in my life. Through fashion, interiors, accessories, even kitchen/appliance finishes   I.E. I used to despise navy, then I went through an infatuation with it, now I'm bored with it again. These ebs and flows are what keep fashion fun & interesting, & always leave you coming back for more. 

Well my current infatuation is with a neutral that sure packs a punch - I'm calling it Paprika.

Fashion illustrator Mats Meyer. Photo: Angela Datre/Fashionista

Spices - Charlie Drevstam, Photography

AUTUMN WINTER 2017 – BURNT ORANGE CASHMERE ELBOW SLEEVE CREW, TAN / NAVY PAISLEY SILK TWILL OVERSIZED BANDANA, ECRU/BLACK MULTI CHECK WOOL MIDI WAIST TROUSER



I love how the super saturated spice color wakes up an outfit. Perfect for fall.

pinterest// jociiiiiiiiiiii

The Many Bags of Milan Fashion Week Fall 2015’s Celebrity Attendees

Paprika | Fake Leather blog

 How did I fall for this gorgeous color? I was actually gifted a pair of {paprika} colored shooties for Christmas last year & fell in love with them. Since then I have had fun coming up with outfits that compliment this pop of color on my feet. 

Here I am wearing them below for an early fall look. 
{ivory & black striped blouse: who what wear for target, black faux leather skirt: free people}

Unfortunately these super fancy iPhone photos do not do them justice!

How to incorporate this color into your wardrobe? 
Here's a few ideas!



Whether you try it with an accessory {such as a bag or shoe}, in your beauty routine {on your nails or perhaps even lips} or go all out with a coat, trouser, or cozy sweater - I think you will love this color as much as I do!


Comments