grammys style stars + my new favorite it-girl

I don't know about you but late winter/early spring can feel like a bit of a dud. But I try to focus on all of the good things that come about this time of year: Girl Scout cookies, tax returns, New York Fashion Week, and AWARD SEASON to name a few. I live for some red carpet fashion. 

Most recent was the Grammys. Ethereal silver/pink + feathers/ruffles/tulle ruled the red carpet, in my opinion. And it was dreamy. Not to mention, fiercely feminine. See below for the ones that made me do a double-take and applaud from my couch.


Additionally, fashion's newest it-girl Lucy Boynton (Bohemian Rhapsody) has been KILLING it lately. See her looks below from The Golden Globes, SAG Awards, Critic's Choice Awards, and a few other premieres. I am obsessed. Her hair, makeup, styling, and those dresses. Her look is incredibly modern with just the right about of whimsy. Also, I might go chop off all my hair ASAP because I am here for the blunt bob. Consider her my style-muse from this day forward.


Last but not least, I want to give honorable mention to two of my favorite male looks from The Grammys: Post Malone and Leon Bridges. They each rocked a fun matching set rather than a suit and they just made me smile!


Who's excited for The Oscars?!

Comments