3 fall trends to try

Happy Fall! Each season a new crop of trends are among us and it can be overwhelming at first glance. Which are worth experimenting with, which are worth investing in, and which can be achieved without any shopping at all? How you may ask? I dive into one of each below. Have fun!


{ P I S T A C H I O }


The one to experiment with: Pistachio. You might remember I called out a version of this color as one of my faves in this post back in the Spring. For fall, this would be a great color for a simple sweater, a silk shirt, or something small like a headband. Also loving this color for home decor! 





{ L E A T H E R }

The one to invest in: Leather. New sleek leather pieces have been popping up everywhere and always look chic - with sneakers and a tee, or boots and a oversized sweater. It can be dressed up or down. But a nicer quality pair might be better to invest in for it to look most like real leather (I'm pro-faux) and will keep a flattering fit from wear to wear. 



{ P A T T E R N  M I X I N G }

The one you can try without buying anything new! This is a great trend for "shopping your own closet." Grab pieces with clashing prints and try styling them together for a wild yet fresh look. This trend is invigorating and makes a statement. Don't be shy!

Until next time, xxoo.

Comments