4 fresh ways to wear green this march

March has arrived. The month of Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, and the Spring Equinox. The cool weather is still touch-and-go, but Spring so close we can taste it.

It's only fitting that we instinctively think to wear green in the month of March. However, it is one of the hardest colors to garb. Kelly green and bright lime being the most challenging. Thankfully I think I have finally cracked the code on going green by starting to think outside the basic 8-pack of Crayola colors.

Without further ado - 4 ways to embrace this refreshing shade are:

1 // MINT

My love affair with mint began last fall, in conjunction with my love of vintage, and it has only deepened. Mint is light, cool, feminine, and sweet. I love the contrast with neutrals or a simple pair of blue denim.



2 // TEAL

All of a sudden, this winter I was completely drawn to teal. Until now it was always a cliche jewel-tone to me, but I've begun to see it in a new and beautiful life. It's rich, bold, and joyous. 


3 // MIDI DRESSES

A midi dress is a 2019 must-have and I keep seeing them in happy, flirty shades of green. Whether you wear it with some Keds, mules, or booties, have fun with this look. It is not for the faint of heart.


4 // IN SMALL DOSES

Does all of the above overwhelm you? THAT'S OKAY. Try out a fun green mini bag for all your happy hours, sightseeing, or concert-going for a bag that will turn heads and add just a little sumpin' to your outfit.


Wishing you a pot of gold and all the love your heart can hold <3

Comments