3 ways to style my favorite outfit combo for spring

The cherry blossom trees have sprung. Daylight savings time is here. Spring has arrived.

While on the never-ending search for sartorial inspiration, I've stumbled upon an outfit combo I cannot get enough of. The perfect mash-up of winter and spring.

It's simple, yet significant: sweater + midi skirt. This ensemble is perfect for those days when the mornings are cool and the afternoons are sunny, and your stumped on what to wear. Not to fret - the days of leggings and boots are coming to a close.

I've finally purchased the perfect pleated midi-skirt just in time for the shift in seasons.

Below are 3 ways I plan to style mine!

1: sweater + printed-motif or pleated skirt + sneakers


2: sweater + heels / booties + a chic handbag


3: sweater + loafer / flats + a pop of color


Comments