Star Light, Star Bright

This week I was inspired by the great outdoors. But not in the earthy, granola way you might think. In the dark & dreamy, celestial way. The stars, outer space, & the milky way. Gemstones, geodes, & pink sunsets. The color palette: cobalt, magenta, rosegold, indigo, silver, grape, & of course black. Beauty, fashion, interiors, art...my mind has been flooding with the endless possibilities of how one could incorporate this beautiful inspiration into their life. To help me better explain, take a look at the ideas that have completely taken over my day dreams in the past few days & maybe they will inspire you too!

That effervescent wallcovering & those chic lamps are just divine.
I'm just a little obsessed with the look to the left & officially on the hunt for that Zoya polish.
These shapes, textures, & colors would make any living space a heavenly one.
In love with these iPhone cases, magnets, & coasters. 
These lively frocks are sure to light up any room.
DIY raw crystal wine stoppers + a vibrant Mark Rothko painting + soft twinkle lights
This shimmery magenta/grape/black combo feels so very luxe.
These ladies are rocking the stellar color palette from head-to-toe.
Astronomy is the new floral in my book, & rosegold eyes/nails are the perfect neutral to go with.
I think it's safe to say, Georgia O'Keeffe is my kindred spirit with this quote.

What a beautiful world we live in, huh?

Comments

  1. This is awesome! I have not seen another blogger post about this idea, this is so uniquely you & amazing. You have such a natural eye for design & fashion. I love this post, this is my favorite so far. Bravo. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment