Happy Crafternoon!

Every once in a while I get that DIY itch. I've been wanting to make some cute coasters for a while now because I can never seem to find any in stores that I don't find tacky-looking. So I decided to head to Hobby Lobby, get craftin' & share!

The supplies are super simple: Pre-cut cork coasters + sharpies. At first I wanted to do metallics, but I realized they would look lackluster against the cork background. So I opted for jewel tones instead!


Here are some other DIYs I've done in the past & the Pinterest shots that inspired them!

This tray lives on my dresser & makes a perfect home for my delicate jewelry. It could also be cute in a foyer to place your sunnies, keys, mail, etc.

This was made simply from some adhesive chalk board paper that I picked up at Homegoods & put into a white frame. I sits in my bathroom where I read my favorite Audrey Hepburn quote every day while getting ready. 

I adore this unique way of hanging art in a bedroom. It feels very feminine & gives a nice touch of something different, to avoid picture-frame overload. I have these four of my favorite quotes hanging above my bed.

This was just your average pin board that I had all through college, until I gave it a new life by hot glue-ing some chevron fabric on it.

Happy Crafting! :)



Comments

  1. A-MAZ-ING-LY Brilliant Gina Rose.

    Love your craftastic designs. Your coasters are actually prettier than your inspiration ones.

    Keep the ideas coming for us less talented but style craving females.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment