My Warby Parker Experience + Denim Vests

So to say I am in need of new glasses is an understatement - I've been wearing the same "J.Lo" brand pair since 8th grade! So sad. But really, they were only worn at night & on Christmas morning. So I am finally getting a new pair & decided to try Warby Parker! It's super trendy & awesome. How it works: You get to order 5 pairs for FREE & they send you them (not prescription), you try them on & send them back & order! How cool is that?

So you get this cute little box in the mail.

And they include a fun note!

I opted for 5 different shades of Tortoise Shell - timeless, classic & goes with everything.

They also send you cute emails!

And thanks to my trusty webcam, here they are!

"The Chandler" - very "Jenna Lyons-esque"

"The Preston" - my fave

"The Ainsworth" - runner-up

"The Mallory" - make me look like a cartoon character

"The Sims" - my least favorite

And...back to contacts!

Last but not least - I am kind of obsessed with my new Old Navy denim vest! I've been having a lot of fun pairing it with dresses & skirts. It's my favorite new accessory that feels current & not cowgirl-ish. I highly recommend it for the ladies before it gets too cold! :)

One more bathroom selfie for the road!

Comments