Wise Words for the Working Gal

It's Wednesday. Some would say this particular day of the work week is harder than Mondays. I typically find myself needing some motivation around this time every week & to get that, I remind myself of some of my tried-&-true mantras. Here are a few of my favorites to help you get through the work day:

....
If yesterday was tough, don't let it dictate today. Chin up!
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing//
Make that to-do list your you-know-what! ;)
Say yes! I find that once I've accepted the challenge, I already feel more confident. Even if I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm proud that I didn't automatically say no to something that is out of my comfort zone.
hand-drawn love
You will shock yourself at what you are capable of if you overcome something that initially seemed scary. Failure only comes when you stop trying.
aplaceforart:    more art here
I literally recite this to myself all the time. I even had a print of it hanging above my desk in college. Beautiful, simple words by Nelsen Mandela.

Tom Haverford's words of inspiration | Parks and Rec | #ParksandRec
Lastly, a little humor from Tommy Haverford of the TV show 'Parks & Recreation.'

Now go kick butt today! Then treat yourself to that glass of wine, ice cold beer, bowl of ice cream, or whatever it is you enjoy after a hard day's work. You deserve it! 

Comments

  1. Tommy Fresh, always keepin' it real.
    My take away from this post: Keep your head up girl and don't forget to treat-yo-self! <3 Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment